When working on a project, sometimes it’s better to use visual memory to remember what type of assets you have and which ones you need to use. Raskin for Mac is an app that allows you to quickly view all the files on your computer using your visual memory, the same type of memory that helps you find items scattered across your desk. Today, Raskin is giving away 1 copy of their software to 14 lucky Phototuts readers. To enter, all you need to do is submit your information using the form below.
Update: the winners of this giveaway have been selected. Thanks everyone for your participation.
As you can see in the video above, Raskin shows you all the images on your Mac, on a single surface, from a bird’s eye view that is zoomable, and easy to use. Photo management is a snap with Raskin; you can create contact sheets on the fly thanks to its Light Table View. Here are some highlights:
- Simplifies your design and editorial workflow
- Fully interactive: group, arrange, rename or rate your files using color labels
- Changes made in Raskin are instantly reflected in the Finder
- See more on a single surface
- Stay organized and productive
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
To learn more about Raskin, visit their website or download it from the Mac App Store.
Up for Grabs
- 1 Copy of Raskin for Mac (x14)
- To enter, submit your entry using the form above.
- You may only enter once.
- Make sure to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- Follow Raskin on Twitter or Facebook (Optional)
- Raskin is Mac only.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, February 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM, EST.